Wedding Planning - Favor Ideas For The December Wedding
If your wedding will be during the month of December, you may have decided that you'll want to incorporate some seasonal touches into your big day-- little additions that may go hand-in-hand with the month of December. We've come up with a few festive favor ideas. They're sure to add a little fun and holiday cheer to your guest tables.
- Pine tree saplings
- Candy canes wrapped with red or green ribbon - attach mini cards with your names and wedding date printed on them.
- Red and green foil-covered chocolates
- Christmas ornaments
- Candies tucked into small boxes/festive tissue/cellophane bags
- Red and green jelly beans in small gold tins
- Small ceramic Christmas figurines of Santa/snowmen/angels/etc.
- Holiday fudge in small festive tins
- Christmas bells tied with red/green/gold ribbon
- Christmas tree-shaped cookie cutters with a sugar cookie recipe attached with ribbon
- Red and green votives
- Mini stockings filled with red and green foil-covered chocolate Kisses